
Hey everyone.
I spent most of my week in Ekaterinburg, where I picked up my new trainee. Her name is Sister Wright and she is from San Diego, California. She was on the BYU hawaii soccer team and is made of muscle. Seriously, I haven't counted how many push-ups she does in the mornings, but it's a lot. She also kicked my trash today as we ran stairs. (We live on the fifth floor without an elevator and it's too cold to go running outside). She is gonna be really good for me.
She really is great. She is a little quieter, but is slowly starting to open up more and we have had some good laughs already and some powerful meetings. I just know that this transfer is going to be incredible. Last night we met with some new investigators for the second time. It's a family of four: Vasili (muslim), Nadejda (Russian), and their two little boys - Denis (3) and Timur (1).
They are a great little family and are ready to start making changes in their lives. We had a great lesson, where we taught them the Restoration. They agreed to be baptized when they come to know the truth and hopefully on Thursday, when we meet again, we can set a date. They came from a referral and so their member friend was with us. It was an awesome meeting. Sister Wright actually speaks remarkably well. She knows a lot of Russian already and really tries to always speak it. She is very diligent and seems really excited to be here.
K...well, there weren't two computers next to each other at internet today, so I had to wait for my companion to go first and now my time is running up. Sorry this is so short this week. I I love you so much! I miss you! Have a great week! xoxoxoxoxoxo
Love always,
Sister Hansen
No comments:
Post a Comment