Well, this week has been pretty good. As of right now, we only have one investigator with a baptismal date, Сергей. We are hoping that he will be ready by the 18th. He has been an investigator for 8 years and feels like he hasn't received his answer yet. But...hopefully soon. I have faith. I am just trying to help him also have the faith.
We had the best District Class ever this last week. It really was incredible. The Spirit was so strong and we set a goal to have 20 baptisms by the end of the month. I know that the Lord wants 20 baptisms from us in Perm and I want to be worthy and ready to help Him accomplish that goal. We set the goal, then prayed about it, and all of us felt that it was the right thing to do. It will be miraculous. I am so excited.
As far as my relationship with my companion goes, things are going pretty good overall. I love her so much. I admit, sometimes my patience isn't quite as strong as I'm sure the Lord expects from me, but I am working on it. I feel the Lord's help on many occasions and I know that He is aware of my needs.
I am so grateful to be a missionary. I am learning so much and I am seeing others also change thanks to the Gospel of Christ. My joy is full. Yesterday Максим blessed the Sacrament and we had a strong inactive come to church for all three hours. Miracles are happening among us and I look forward to seeing more.
I am glad you got back to Idaho safely. Crazy that there is so much snow there right now. Here, it was FREEZING cold for a few days, but yesterday and today aren't too bad. It is still snowing non-stop though.
Yes, people are already starting to get ready for the holiday season. But, they don't really celebrate Christmas here. (there is a little party on the 7th of January...but it's mainly just a break from work, there aren't any traditions or anything). The big holiday is New Years. So yes, they are already starting to decorate and get ready for New Years.
I love you sooooooo much!
xoxoxoxoxo
love always,
Sister Hansen
Have a great week!!!!
President Fadeev. They are still going strong! Maksim blessed the
sacrament yesterday!!!!!! :)
dancing in the front - brown dress. Susanna is in the red, behind
Yulia). They both, Yulia and Susanna are also both still strong,
active, and growing in the church!
tell you Sister mezinets is serving again in Perm? she is with Sister
Karpeshenko...it is sooooooo fun to have her around again.
family in our branch. We spend a lot of time at their house doing
service and helping the mom because the dad has been in Bulgaria
looking for property to buy - they will be moving there soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment