Monday, March 1, 2010

It's Chilly in Chely

Hey!

So, it was a great week! (we are running a little late this week so, I'm once again, not going to be very discriptive - Sorry!) I love you all so much, and I wish I could write you all individually and tell you all about my life, but alas, there is never any time. never. ever. ever.

This week we got a baptism date from one of our investigators! He is chinese and he doesn't speak russian that well (maybe he does, but his chinese accent makes it difficult for us to communicate). He is so great. Oh my goodness, he is so great. I'm so glad the Spirit can communicate with him, because we don't do a very good job of it. But he wants to be baptized! Hooray! We have been working like crazy, and this week we kind of wore ourselves out a little too much, but by the end of the week, we were happy and loving the work all over again! I still love my companion to death. She is an incredible missionary. She is such a good teacher, a great companion, and a great friend. We are both pretty hard on ourselves, which is sometimes great, and sometimes not so great...so we are working on that together! Yipee! I gave a talk in church yesterday, slaughtered the verses I read, but testified just fine. It went ok, I think. We also had 4 new people at church! It was incredible and I think it helped the members have more confidence in us...everyone seemed really excited about it! This next weekend, we have zone conference again. I am sooooo excited! I can't believe only two weeks left in this transfer. Life is great! I love being a missionary and I love all of you! HAVE A GREAT WEEK!

xoxoxxoxoxo
love always,
Sister Hansen

No comments:

Post a Comment