Today is officially the first day of the transfer and Sister Wright and I didn't get transferred! I am so excited that I get to serve here in Bolatovo some more. I love this area with all my heart. I am also really glad that I will get to serve with Sister Wright once more. I love her dearly and I feel like we are both learning so much.
This past transfer went by way too fast and I know that we need more time together. I have seen so many little and big miracles. We have been trying really hard to work with the members and we have spent many hours doing service and we were blessed this past week with three referrals! Two of those referrals became new investigators and one of them has a baptismal date. The Lord is so good to us. These people are incredible and these members are some of the best people I have ever met in my life. I love them so much. We had a picnic with the branch on Saturday and Sergei came. It was good for him to make a few more friends. He mentioned that his fiance doesn't like him being away from home so much but she doesn't want to come with him and she doesn't want us to come to their home. He gave us his address however, so hopefully soon, we can start meeting at his house and meet his fiance. That is what is keeping him down. He opened up a lot to us this week on our meeting, more than ever before, and so hopefully we will now be able to truly help him overcome his doubts.
Vladimir also opened up to us more and has the desire to make the necessary changes in his life in order to be baptized. We pray that his desire will increase to give him the motivation to actually make those changes. He is progressing. He now prays regularly and yesterday he went to Priesthood for the first time (due to daylight savings, we had the 3rd hour, first).
I feel like I have really been humbled lately. There is still so much I need to learn. I am so grateful to have these experiences and opportunities. This truly is the work of the Lord.
I hope you all enjoy the pictures. Sorry, the letter is short and somewhat scattered, but the pictures take time. Count your blessings.
I love you all soooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xoxoxoxoxo Have a great week!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
love always,
Sister Hansen
when the Nehrings were still here. He made us Shishkabobs!
sooooooooooo tasty! However, Sister Whiting is a vegetarian. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment