Hey!
So, this week was crazy...My companions arrived safely back from Finland and then the next day, Sister Spjute got sick again. I feel bad for her...that's twice in one transfer. She is so tough though, because the next day she was right back to work. Sister Hakes left on Thursday morning - that feels like it was so long ago, and then Saturday was a holiday (holidays here last for at least 4 days). We didn't have the highest stats this week as far as meetings go, but everyone should be back in town in a couple of days so we can start meeting with our investigators again. I miss Sister Hakes of course, but I love Sister Spjute and we have so much fun. We had to contact A LOT these past few days and we have really been blessed. We had some people stop us in the street to ask us about the church...THAT NEVER HAPPENS (unless they are drunk)...but these people were truly interested in the gospel! It was a miracle. We will be meeting with these people next week so we will see how it goes. Sister Spjute and I are also trying REALLY hard to ONLY speak Russian all day, every day. I spoke a lot of English with Sister Hakes because she hated speaking Russian all the time...but Sister Spjute is okay with it - so now we have a goal! :) I hope my Russian will improve this transfer. I have decided also that I want to take more pictures - I realize that I probably say that a lot...but I am serious. I don't have very many pictures at all of Chelyabinsk and absolutely none of the people here. I will try to do that and at least attach them to my emails from now on. Look forward to it! :)
Anyway, I wish I had more to report about this week, but it wasn't a very exciting week. I gotta run now, we are going to Ekaterinburg again because we have zone conference there tomorrow with the Ekat zone. I hope you all have a great week!!!!! Love you!!!!
xoxoxoxoxxo
Love always,
Sister Hansen
Monday, May 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment